Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions applicable to the Sale of Goods on the Internet
- These terms and conditions applicable to the sale of goods on the Internet (hereinafter referred to as “Terms and Conditions”) of the company SC AMI DE SANTE SRL, Bucharest Sector 4, United Nations Square, No. 3-5, B2, Stair 1, Floor 5, Apartment 28, CUI RO40447556, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, phone number: 0758033033 (hereinafter referred to as “seller”) regulates the mutual rights and obligations of the seller as entrepreneur and the buyer, established on the basis of the sales contract (hereinafter referred to as “the contract”), concluded through the e-shop www.finne.ro, (hereinafter referred to as “E-shop”) operated by the seller.
- The buyer can be a consumer or an entrepreneur. A consumer is any natural person who acts for purposes other than those of his commercial or professional activity. An entrepreneur is an entity that, independently and on its own account and on its own responsibility, carries out any income-generating activity as a merchant or similarly, with the intention of doing so continuously in order to obtain profit. For the purpose of consumer protection, by entrepreneur is also understood any person who enters into contracts associated with his/her business, with production and/or with similar activities, or within the scope of the practice of his/her independent profession, and/or a person who acts in the name or on behalf of the entrepreneur.
- The Terms and Conditions applicable to the sale of goods (hereinafter “Terms and Conditions”) constitute an integral part of the Contract.
- Purchase conditions, conclusion of the agreement
- The buyer can place the order for the seller’s goods through the E-shop (hereinafter “Purchase Order”) where the goods are presented to the buyer, including information about the goods, a description of the main characteristics of the goods and their purchase price, as well as the associated fees (including the transport costs of the goods, the payment for the goods and the packaging costs). By placing an order, the customer expresses his agreement in relation to the forms of communication by email or telephone, through which the seller carries out his activity. On the other hand, the buyer is responsible for the correctness of the data transmitted when placing an order.
- Regarding the presentation of the goods, the characteristics and related prices are described for each product on the finne.ro website. At the time of placing the order, the buyer agrees with the characteristics and prices of the products.
- The buyer will take into account the fact that the color shades of the goods presented through the E-shop can be slightly distorted compared to the real color shades of the goods (causes related to the quality of the image and/or the buyer’s monitor settings).
For certain products, the stock may run out by the time the purchase is completed. In this case, you will be notified as soon as possible through a notification (by phone or email). Depending on the new delivery term communicated, the buyer can accept or cancel the order. We reserve the right to change the quantity of products in the order or to cancel the order, depending on the available stock, but before making changes, we will contact you by phone to notify you, without any subsequent obligation of either party to the other.
- The presentation of the goods in the E-shop is considered to be the proposal to conclude the contract. By sending the Purchase Order, the buyer accepts this proposal. The contract for the goods is considered to be concluded when the Purchase Order is received by the seller. The conclusion of the contract is subsequently confirmed with an automatic message sent to the e-mail address of the buyer and the content of this message includes the updated version of these Terms and Conditions.
- Before placing the purchase order in the E-shop, the buyer, at his discretion, will either register or proceed to submit the Purchase Order without registration, in both cases, the buyer having to follow the instructions as presented in E-shop and will complete the necessary data as a buyer – consumer or as a buyer – entrepreneur, all data entered must be correct and true. Mandatory data to be filled in are highlighted (indicated in bold), and if they are not filled in, the contract cannot be concluded and/or the registration cannot be completed.
- Upon registration, the buyer will acquire a user account that will be secured by username and password, which the buyer is obliged to keep confidential and not disclose to third parties. The seller has the right to cancel the user account without being obliged to give reasons and/or notify the buyer of this fact; this will take place, in particular, when the user’s account has not been used for a long time, or when there has been an abuse in connection with this account, or when the buyer requests the seller to do so. After the user’s account has has been established and until it is canceled, access through the user account can be used to place the next Purchase Order in the E-shop, using the user account for this purpose ensuring the speedy completion of the data necessary to place the Purchase Order.
- The purchase price represents the price in RON on the territory of Romania and in EURO in the partner states of the European Union, as indicated for the individual goods in the E-shop which represents the purchase price of the goods including all taxes and duties, including VAT in legal amount. When the new prices of the goods are displayed in the E-shop, the previous prices of the goods automatically become invalid/inapplicable, with the exception of the goods ordered by the buyer during the period when the initial price was still valid. The displayed prices of the products are always valid within the limit of the available stock. There may be the variant of the derisory price, which, in certain situations, due to errors of a technical or human nature, it is possible that some products may be displayed with a price much lower than the actual selling price (for example, a product may be displayed with the price 2.40 lei instead of 240 lei). In these cases, according to art. 1665, paragraph 2 of the Civil Code, the order will be canceled and the customer will be informed by phone or email.
- The seller can offer promotions and/or discounts for the displayed products. They will be visible in the product description, in the shopping cart and on the invoice. We reserve the right to change prices without prior notice, without affecting orders that have already been placed up to the time of the price change. The cut price represents the reference price, respectively the lowest price at which the product was sold in the last 30 days before the discount was applied.
- To order the goods from the E-shop, the buyer will create a Purchase Order for the goods, which contains, in particular, the indication of the goods and their quantity (the buyer “adds such goods to the basket”), the purchase price and the associated taxes , the payment method of the purchase price and the associated fees (for the payment method, see the Payment Conditions below). Before sending the Purchase Order to the seller, the buyer always has the opportunity to check and/or modify the data entered by the buyer in the Purchase Order, which allows the buyer to identify and correct any mistakes made regarding the data entry in Purchase order. After checking the data entered in the Purchase Order of goods, if the buyer agrees with the content of the Purchase Order, the buyer sends the Purchase Order to the seller, by activating (clicking) the “Send Purchase Order” button in the E-shop. The seller immediately confirms to the buyer the receipt of the Purchase Order and/or the conclusion of the contract for the goods mentioned in the Purchase Order, by electronic mail, to the e-mail address entered by the buyer when placing the Purchase Order; the content of this confirmation e-mail includes, among other things, the details of the buyer’s Purchase Order and the updated version of the Terms and Conditions of Sale.
- By placing the Purchase Order through the E-shop, the buyer confirms that he has taken note of the content of these Terms and Conditions and that he has accepted them in their valid form upon placing the Purchase Order. The Buyer is informed about these Terms and Conditions before placing the Purchase Order, and has the opportunity to become aware of their content and either to place the Purchase Order or not to place the Purchase Order.
- Each Purchase Order is registered under a special registration number and is administered under this number until it is completely resolved. The buyer has the right to request information from the seller regarding the updated status of the purchase order, and the seller undertakes to provide such information to the buyer.
- If an individual sales contract is concluded with a buyer, and its provisions are contradictory to the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, the provisions of the individual sales contract concluded with the buyer will take precedence.
- The goods delivered to the buyer remain the property of the seller until the purchase price for such goods is paid in full to the seller.
- The risk of damage to the goods passes to the buyer when the goods are delivered to the buyer.
- The seller reserves the right to withdraw from the contract due to a substantial change in circumstances, or due to another valid reason, for example if the stock of goods included in the Purchase Order has already been exhausted, if there has been a substantial change in the purchase price of the ordered products, or if the price of the goods was incorrectly presented in the E-shop, previous orders refused or if the delivery of the goods would take place on a later date than the one notified by the seller.
III. Delivery conditions and warranty
- All Finne.ro orders are processed and delivered by SC AMI DE SANTE SRL from Bucharest, within the limits of available stock, within 1-3 working days from the order registration. Each purchase order is registered under a special registration number and is managed under this number until it is fully completed.
The delivery period may vary depending on the volume of registered orders. Delivery time may be extended depending on factors beyond our control or the courier company’s control, such as weather conditions, traffic conditions, state of national roads or others. They are considered delivered when they are handed over to the courier.
For the city of Bucharest – orders can be delivered between 9:00-17:00
For the other towns in Romania – orders can be delivered between 10:00-18:00
Orders placed over the weekend will be delivered starting on Monday, and all orders placed before 4 p.m. leave for their destination on the same day. Orders placed after this time, leave the next day.
The parcel is packed in boxes and has protection for transport.
- TRANSPORT AND COSTS RELATED TO ORDERS
2.1. National transport, on the territory of Romania
The products are delivered with the transport company SAMEDAY by fast or standard courier.
For orders up to 250 RON, transport on Romanian territory costs 20 RON (VAT included).
For orders that exceed 250 RON, shipping is FREE (in Romania).
Shipping costs are configured and calculated automatically at check-out, before placing the order.
The company SC AMI DE SANTE SRL is entitled to impose additional costs for packaging, if necessary.
2.2. International transport in EU countries
Orders from outside Romania are delivered through the company SAMEDAY depending on the country of destination. Shipping costs are configured according to the table below and are automatically calculated at check-out.
- The seller has the responsibility towards the buyer that the goods do not contain any lack of conformity upon delivery. In particular: the seller guarantees to the buyer that at the time when the latter receives the goods, they have the agreed characteristics, and in the absence of such an agreement, that the goods have the characteristics described by the seller or by the manufacturer, or that the buyer can be reasonably expected, based on the seller’s and the manufacturer’s advertisement. The seller will ensure that the goods are in accordance with their destination as expressed by the seller, or as it results from the nature of similar goods, that the execution and quality of the goods is in accordance with the agreed sample or model, where the quality or execution was determined in accordance with a sample or model, that the goods are delivered in the relevant quantity, volume or weight and that the goods comply with all applicable laws.
- If a lack of conformity occurs within 24 hours of receipt, the goods will be considered non-conforming upon delivery, except in cases where the presumption is incompatible with the nature of the product or the lack of conformity.
- If the goods do not have the properties mentioned above, the buyer will have the right to claim the elimination, in due time, of the lack of conformity, at no cost, by replacing the good or the component part (where only that component part is affected of the lack of conformity) under the condition that the remedy is not inadequate or disproportionate in relation to the nature of the lack of conformity (e.g. the lack of conformity can be eliminated in a reasonable time), otherwise by repairing the object or its part; where these remedies are not possible, the buyer will be entitled to receive a proportional reduction of the purchase price or to terminate the contract. The buyer will have the right to request a new part or the replacement of its part; also, in case of eliminable lack of conformity, if the buyer cannot use the corresponding good due to the repeated appearance of the lack of conformity after the remedy, or because of a large number of lacks of conformity; in this case the buyer will have the right to terminate the contract.
purchase price or terminate the contract. The buyer will have the right to request a new part or the replacement of its part; also, in case of eliminable lack of conformity, if the buyer cannot use the corresponding good due to the repeated appearance of the lack of conformity after the remedy, or because of a large number of lacks of conformity; in this case the buyer will have the right to terminate the contract.
- The buyer will not have any rights related to the lack of conformity, where the buyer knew before the delivery of the goods that the goods had a lack of conformity or if the buyer himself caused the lack of conformity.
- If the part has a lack of conformity that is part of the seller’s obligations, and the good is sold at a lower price, or is used, the buyer will have the right to claim an appropriate discount instead of a replacement.
- The significant breach of the contract is that breach of the essential obligations, which the party responsible for the breach knew at the conclusion of the contract or, regarding which, should have known the fact that, if the other party had known the breach, it would no longer the contract was concluded.
- If the defective execution represents a significant breach of the contract, the buyer is entitled to request the removal of the lack of conformity by delivering goods free of defects, or to request the delivery of the missing goods, or the removal of the lack of conformity by repairing the goods, or a corresponding reduction from the sale price or termination of the contract.
- The buyer will notify the seller of the chosen method of solution together with the notification of the lack of conformity, or without undue delay after the lack of conformity has been notified. The chosen solution cannot be changed by the buyer without the seller’s consent; this provision does not apply if the buyer has requested the removal of a lack of conformity that proves to be irreparable. If the seller does not remove the lack of conformity within a reasonable time or notifies the buyer of the impossibility of removing the lack of conformity, the buyer will be entitled to request a corresponding reduction in the sale price in exchange for the elimination of the lack of conformity or may request termination of the contract. If the buyer does not communicate in time the method of removing the lack of conformity, he retains the rights provided in the case of insignificant breach of the contract.
- In the case of an insignificant breach of the contract, the buyer is entitled to the removal of the lack of conformity or to the corresponding reduction of the sale price. Until the buyer exercises his right to receive a discount from the sale price or to remove the lack of conformity, the seller will be able to deliver the missing parts or remove the lack of conformity. Other non-conformities may be remedied by the seller at its discretion, by repair or delivery of a new part. The buyer is not entitled to request termination of the contract in case of an insignificant violation.
- In case of delivery of new goods, the buyer will return to the seller, at the latter’s expense, the goods initially delivered, in a manner agreed with the seller.
- The seller is not responsible for the lack of conformity of the goods sold at a reduced price, when the price reduction is due to the existence of the lack of conformity; he is not responsible even if the lack of conformity corresponds to the normal wear and tear of the goods; regarding used goods, the seller is not responsible for the level of wear. The seller is not responsible for the lack of conformity of the goods caused by non-compliance with the instructions in the maintenance manual, respectively when such non-compliance results in damage to the goods, e.g. (clothes) by washing at the incorrect temperature, by washing with other clothes of different colors or by machine washing goods that can only be washed by hand, also chemical cleaning or ironing of goods that cannot be subjected to these processes, etc.
- The buyer must inform the seller about the lack of conformity within 30 days of its occurrence, otherwise the seller is not responsible.
- If the buyer does not notify a lack of conformity within this term after he could have discovered it following a proper check and care, the court will not recognize the seller’s responsibilities resulting from the lack of conformity.
- The commercial guarantee period granted for Finne products, made by hand, namely Jewellery, Bags, Backpacks, Wallets, and Bags, Glasses cases, Accessories – jewellery, which is granted in case of manufacturing or material defects of the product, is 2 years from the date of purchase of the product and is the responsibility of our company. They will be replaced or repaired free of charge by the company. The guarantee is granted in the event of material or manufacturing defects discovered later, demonstrable following the expertise of our specialists.
If the customer wishes to replace the product or return it in full, he has the option, based on the fiscal documents issued online and the Warranty Certificate, to return the product within 30 days from the date of purchase. The product must not be worn, used and must not show signs of wear.
- If the products do not have a warranty defect or have a certain defect and which have been notified, after this 30-day period, they can be repaired. The warranty does not include damage caused to the jewelry due to non-compliance with the indications mentioned in the Certificate warranty, accidents, negligence, its improper use or other factors that are not related to material or manufacturing defects. The warranty offered is ensured for the rights of the consumer, according to OUG no. 140/2021 regarding the sale of products, the guarantees associated with them and according to OG no. 21/1992 on consumer protection.
- The company informs customers that all products sold on finne.ro are handmade, piece by piece, therefore there may be significant variations between one product and the other. Prints for bags, wallets, glasses cases, accessories – textile jewelry may be slightly different from the image. These features cannot be considered defects and will not be covered under the warranty. We recommend that you follow the instructions for use and maintenance provided by The warranty certificate sent by finne.ro together with the product. The guarantee granted does not affect the rights of consumers provided by the legislation in force. Consumer rights are respected in accordance with Law 449/2003 amended and supplemented by Ordinance 9/2016, OG 21/1992 with subsequent amendments and Law 296/2004.
- The complaint regarding the removal of a lack of conformity will be communicated by the buyer to the seller’s address: SC AMI DE SANTE SRL, Bucharest, district 2, 235A Calea Mosilor, building C, floor 2, flat 12, postal code 020872, CUI RO40447556, e-mail email@example.com , phone number: 0758033033 or (recommended method) by e-mail, using the address: contact@finne .ro
- The complaint settlement period starts from the moment the seller receives the goods.
- In order to allow the appropriate resolution of complaints, the buyer is obliged to prove both the purchase of the goods from the seller, and the fact that the right to complain about the lack of conformity has not expired (usually by means of delivery / invoice); the buyer will hand over the goods to the seller for the evaluation of the lack of conformity, for which the seller is held responsible and will inform the seller about his contact details, the identified lack of conformity and the chosen way to resolve the complaint. The goods handed over by the buyer to the seller for evaluation as part of the complaint resolution procedure must be cleaned (washed) and protected against damage during transport, when complaints are sent by post, to prevent possible damage.
- If the buyer invokes the right regarding the removal of a lack of conformity, the seller will confirm in writing that the right has been invoked, which is the object of the complaint, the agreed remedial solution, including confirmation of complete repair and the time required for repair or possible written arguments in case of rejection of the complaint.
- The seller undertakes to inform the buyer about the completion of the complaint resolution procedure by e-mail or by telephone, using the contact data provided by the buyer in the complaint or the e-mail address / telephone number written on the order.
- The seller resolves the complaint immediately, and in more complex cases within a maximum of 3 working days from the date on which the buyer, as the case may be, informed the seller of the lack of conformity of the product and handed over the product to the seller or to the person designated by him on the basis of a delivery-receipt document. This period does not include the time needed to carry out a professional expertise depending on the type of goods. The complaint, including the remedy of the lack of conformity, will be resolved without undue delay, within no more than 15 days calculated from the date of receipt of the complaint and the claimed goods, unless the seller and the buyer mutually agree on a period of longer time; if the previously mentioned period expires without the complaint being resolved, this will be considered a significant breach of the contract.
- The right of withdrawal (return) of the buyer from the goods sale contract
- In the case of contracts concluded by means of distance communication (online stores), the buyer, as a consumer, according to O.U.G. 34/2014, is entitled to withdraw from the contract within 30 days from taking over the goods and in the case of the purchase of goods between November 1 and December 15, until January 15 of the following year. In the case of several deliveries made under a single contract, the deadline will be calculated from the date of receipt of the last delivered goods. The notice of withdrawal, considered an unequivocal statement, must be communicated to the seller within the deadline established in accordance with the previously mentioned. The withdrawal can be communicated by using the complaint form available as an Annex to these Terms and Conditions. The seller hereby establishes and the buyer expresses his agreement that in the case of using the form regarding the right of withdrawal, the goods loaned free of charge are not concerned and that the deadline is offered to consumers for the sole purpose of allowing them to adequately familiarize themselves with the goods (as in in the case of points of sale). In this case, we will send you confirmation of receipt of the withdrawal request by e-mail. In order to comply with the return deadline, it is sufficient to send the communication regarding the exercise of the right of return before the expiration of the 30-day period.
- The product on which there are signs of wear or excessive use, scratches, chips, shocks, mechanical or electrical shocks will not be accepted for return. The product must be accompanied by the accessories and/or gifts with which it was delivered (if applicable).
Also, if the return package contains products different from those in the completed form, after the package has been checked by the courier, the pick-up may be refused. If several products of the same kind have been purchased and you want to return them all, make sure that only one has been unsealed. The return of the other products is accepted only if they are sealed.
- The seller will refund the price of the returned goods received from the buyer on the basis of the contract within 5-14 days from the date of withdrawal from the contract in the same way as the goods were received by the buyer, unless otherwise agreed. However, the seller will not be obliged to refund the price of the goods before the buyer takes over the returned goods.
The transport costs related to this operation are borne by SC AMI DE SANTE SRL.
- If the customer has paid the value of his approved order before declaring that he wants to cancel and the Company has already collected it, then the Company returns within a period of 5 (five) – 14 (fourteen) calendar days the value received in the same way it was paid for.
- If a payment order has been given on behalf of the client, but the Company has not collected the relevant amount, then the Company is obliged, within 14 (fourteen) calendar days, to expedite all necessary actions and statements to each competent body to notify the cancellation of the order and has the obligation to return the amount to the customer.
Returns are accepted if the product is in perfect condition and nothing is missing from the original package (labels, etc.) and proof of purchase must be included in the package along with the return form.
- The return form can be sent by the buyer to the following address of the seller: SC AMI DE SANTE SRL, Bucharest Sector 2, Calea Mosilor no. 235A, building C, floor 2, flat 12, postal code 020872, CUI RO40447556, or to the seller’s e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. The buyer will send the seller, together with the return form and the order number, the date of receipt of the goods and the buyer’s account number, including bank details for the return of the money (if it is requested that the amount of money paid be returned to the buyer’s bank account).
- In the case of the buyer’s notice of withdrawal from the contract, the termination of the contract will take effect from the date of communication to the seller. The buyer will send the goods to the seller’s address SC AMI DE SANTE SRL, Bucharest, district 2, 235A Calea Mosilor, building C, floor 2, flat 12, postal code 020872, CUI RO40447556, e-mail email@example.com, together with all documents including the completed return form and a copy of the invoice, unworn, undamaged, clean, in the original packaging, in the condition in which the goods were received from the seller, within 30 days from the withdrawal from the contract. The seller hereby informs the buyer that if the buyer agrees to use the right of withdrawal from the contract as presented above, the buyer will be made to bear only the costs related to the return of the seller’s goods, including if goods by their nature cannot be returned by regular postal service. The buyer agrees to ensure the return of the goods in an appropriate manner to protect them against damage during the return. The goods returned by the buyer in application of his right of withdrawal in the form of payment to the recipient of the transport commission will be accepted by the seller.
- The buyer cannot, among other things, withdraw from a contract regarding goods adapted at the buyer’s request or for the buyer, goods that degrade easily or goods definitively combined with other goods based on an order or goods taken from the original packaging which can’t be returned for reasons of hygiene.
- The buyer hereby expresses his agreement that, if the seller sends a gift or gifts together with the purchased goods and the buyer uses his right to withdraw from the contract, then the suspensive condition that provided that the buyer will be obliged to return the goods together with the received gifts will be fulfilled. Otherwise, the value of the gift will be withheld from the refunded amount. Also, in case of non-return of products from certain promotions or special offers, such as “1+1 ron”, “3+1 ron”, “50% discount on the second product purchased” or “30% discount on any purchased product together with an imposed product”, if in the case of returning one of the products the promotion condition is no longer fulfilled, the price of the kept products will be recalculated at the standard value, without benefiting from the respective promotion.
The company reserves the right to request return shipping costs for customers with a large number of returns (more than 3 returns in the last year, percentage greater than 50% returned orders from the total number of orders, etc.). We will also deduct the shipping cost from the refunded amount if you send the product by a courier other than the one sent by our company without paying the shipping cost upon shipment.
The provisions of OUG 34/2014 apply only to the consumer defined as a natural person or group of natural persons constituted in associations as defined in art. 2 point 2 OG 21/1992 on consumer protection, republished, with subsequent amendments and additions. The provisions of OUG 34/2014 do not apply to contracts concluded between two legal entities.
- Rights and obligations resulting from non-compliant execution (Complaints Procedure)
- This article applies exclusively to the rights and obligations of the parties resulting from the contract concluded by the seller with the buyer who is a consumer; in particular, this article regulates the rights resulting from non-compliance. The buyer can notify or complain about any problem, complaint, summons, etc. in writing by post to the address in Bucharest, district 2, 235A Calea Mosilor, building C, floor 2, flat 12, postal code 020872, CUI RO40447556, by phone at no: 0040 758 033 033, or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivery of goods and payment terms
- The sale price and related taxes regarding the delivery of the goods will be paid by the buyer through the following means:
The method of payment upon delivery of the goods delivered to the buyer, which determines the chargeability of the sale price of the goods and related taxes. The seller will not request any payment in advance, unless otherwise agreed.
Bank transfer through the Netopia Payment payment application that can be found on the store’s website;
Bank transfer to the seller’s bank account, in RON no. RO65INGB0000999912764553, opened at Ing Bank.
For international payments – Payment of the order is made in advance, at the end of the order, with the card or by bank transfer to the bank account of the company SC AMI DE SANTE SRL account EURO RO23INGB0000999913273298, opened at ING BANK, ONLY VALID FOR COUNTRIES IN THE EUROPEAN UNION.
- The seller will deliver the goods by means of a road transporter of goods chosen by the seller, unless otherwise agreed, to the address entered by the buyer in the order form for the goods. The seller will not allow the personal collection of the goods or their delivery to another address.
The price of the transport
- Other rights and obligations of the parties in connection with the transport of goods can be stipulated in the special terms of delivery of the seller, if applicable. The transport price and other additional information can be found at: https://www.finne.ro/
- The seller is entitled to impose additional costs for packaging, if necessary.
- Before placing the order, the seller will inform the buyer about the price of the transport and the package (related fees) to be confirmed by the buyer before placing the order at check-out.
- With the exception of the case in which the type of parcel is agreed upon, the seller will pack the goods in the usual way or in the way necessary for the protection of the goods and their preservation during transport and storage.
- The buyer has the obligation to take over the goods from the carrier. In case of delivery of an incomplete order or a visibly damaged package, the buyer will be entitled to refuse to take over the goods. If the buyer refuses to take over the goods in accordance with the aforementioned or takes over the goods despite their visible damage, then the buyer hereby agrees to sign, together with the carrier, a protocol regarding the damaged goods mentioning all the lack of conformity (inconveniences) and which he will send to the seller without undue delay.
- The taking of an unsolicited good by a person will not be considered acceptance of the offer nor a concluded contract, being obliged to immediately return the product.
- The buyer will have to pay the price of the purchased goods and the related taxes by the chosen payment method either before the delivery of the goods (by card or bank transfer), or after the goods are delivered to him (payment on delivery) before could see the goods, if the agreed transport method excludes the possibility of a prior visual inspection.
VII. Confidentiality and Protection of personal data
- The personal data provided by the buyer to the seller for the purpose of placing the order, implementing the contract or the data of the account used will be collected, processed and kept in compliance with the legislation in force regarding the protection of personal data. The seller hereby expresses his agreement not to disclose this personal data except in compliance with the law to a third party, with the exception of the carrier who will deliver the goods and to whom the personal data strictly necessary to ensure a good delivery will be disclosed. The buyer hereby gives his consent for his personal data to be stored in the seller’s personal data processing base (in electronic format by electronic means or in printed form by non-electronic means), respecting the data disclosed to the seller in the order goods, and that the storage in the seller’s database is done until the goals for which the data were collected are reached, after the goals are reached they will be deleted.
- By placing the order, the buyer expresses his express consent voluntarily for his personal data to be processed by the seller. According to the legal provisions, the buyer has the following rights: the right to information, the right to access data, the right to intervene on the data, the right to opposition, the right not to be subject to an individual decision and the right to go to court. At the same time, the buyer has the right to oppose the processing of personal data concerning him and to request the deletion of this data by sending an e-mail to the address: email@example.com
On the basis of a written request, dated, signed and sent to the address: Bucharest, district 2, 235A Calea Mosilor, building C, floor 2, flat 12, postal code 020872, CUI RO40447556 to the attention of SC AMI DE SANTE SRL, the buyer can exercise the right to intervene on the data, as follows:
Correcting, updating, blocking or deleting data whose processing does not comply with the legal provisions for the protection of individuals regarding the processing of personal data and the free circulation of such data, especially incomplete or inaccurate data;
The transformation into anonymous data of data whose processing does not comply with the legal provisions for the protection of individuals regarding the processing of personal data and the free circulation of this data;
Notification to third parties to whom the data was disclosed, if this notification does not prove impossible or does not involve an effort disproportionate to the legitimate interest that could be harmed.
Also, as an exception to the previous provisions, SC AMI DE SANTE SRL can provide the personal data of the Buyer to other companies with which it is in partnership relations, but only on the basis of a confidentiality commitment from them by which they guarantee that these data are kept safe and that the provision of this personal information is done in accordance with the legislation in force. The provision of data could be made to the following partners: courier service providers, marketing service providers, payment/banking service providers, telemarketing or other services, insurers, etc.
- By placing the order, the buyer expresses his express consent to be sent commercial and promotional information by the seller to his e-mail address (with the exception of the case where this consent is not given in the order), including the newsletter of the seller. The newsletter includes, for example, news information, information about products and advertising, as well as about our services. You will receive our newsletter until you unsubscribe from the newsletter. Unsubscribing is possible at any time by means of an appropriate notification to the seller. By unsubscribing, you will prohibit the use of your e-mail address for the newsletter. This prohibition will not affect the e-mails that the seller sends for the purpose of fulfilling the concluded contracts.
- The contract will be archived in the seller’s electronic archive for the purpose of its registration and execution and will be accessible only by the seller and not by the buyer.
VIII. Commercial information and Cookies
- The buyer hereby expresses his consent to be sent information about goods, services or other information of the seller to his electronic address, including promotional offers belonging to the seller.
- The buyer hereby expresses his consent regarding the placement of cookies on his computer. If the purchases on the site could be made and the seller’s obligations deriving from the contract could be executed without placing cookies in the buyer’s computer, then the buyer will be able to withdraw his consent regarding the previously mentioned, at any time.
- For this website – texts, code, images, graphics, web graphic elements, databases and others are the property of SC AMI DE SANTE SRL. Any use of it for commercial purposes, including copying, downloading of files in any network, is strictly prohibited without the written permission of SC AMI DE SANTE SRL
2.Finne.ro may contain documents, images, information or other materials that are not the property of the administrator, such as photos, clip art, or names, emblems, logos, logos and other brands of third parties, these are the property of the companies partners.
3.Any presentation is made available to buyers for personal and non-commercial use only. The buyer, the visitor, may not, in any form, copy, distribute, transfer, use, represent, reproduce, publish, license, produce modified materials or sell data, software, products or services obtained from this presentation.
- The seller, the company SC AMI DE SANTE SRL, can make changes and corrections at any time in relation to the published information, which may contain errors and inaccuracies, and should not be held liable for any losses arising from the use of the information, software- the products and services in this presentation. Likewise, it should not be held responsible for any occurrence of functional disturbances on the Internet and for any losses arising from such disturbances for users.
- The buyer or site visitor will be fully responsible for any use of these presentations. He must not take any step that leads to the deterioration of the goodwill of Finne.ro or that causes a financial loss to SC AMI DE SANTE SRL.
- The buyer, visitor may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, reproduce, license, produce modified materials or sell information, software, products or services obtained from the presentation of this site.
- Adequate care is taken to protect your personal information. These privacy principles will answer your questions about the information we collect and how it is used.
- Other information
- All customers who enter on the finne.ro website and provide personal data to SC AMI DE SANTE SRL express their consent to the condition that SC AMI DE SANTE SRL can send by email information about the news appearing on site; processing data and personal information by the company for conducting market studies or sending promotional materials and according to the law 677/2001 the client has the right to information, the right of access, the right to intervene, the right to oppose, the right not to be subject to an individual decision, the right to go to justice. To exercise these rights, please contact us through the “Contact” section of the website, by email or by phone 0040 758 033 033.
- If the law of the buyer’s country of origin gives him more rights than those stipulated in these Terms and Conditions and if these rights cannot be suppressed by agreement between the parties, then the law of the buyer’s country will apply. If the law of the buyer’s country of origin regulates a competent administrative authority for the purpose of out-of-court settlement of disputes arising from contracts, then this authority will always be competent to settle out-of-court disputes with consumers arising from contracts.
- The relationship between the seller and the buyer is governed by Romanian law and the jurisdiction of the Romanian courts is established for any dispute and for all disputes arising from the contract.
- The buyer expresses his agreement for the use of means of communication at a distance for the purpose of executing the contract. The cost of using these means of remote communication will be borne by the buyer (the cost of connecting to the Internet, etc.) and these costs will not be different from the basic rate.
- A complaint form from the contract is attached as an appendix.
- These Terms and Conditions will apply starting from 01.03.2023, the seller reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions without prior notification. Such changes will not affect the rights and obligations born during the time when the previous form of these Terms and Conditions was in force.